I am terribly exhausted and burned to death with the office work that I have and thinking of new internet marketing strategies daily over a cup of tea and toblerone will surely tire your analytical mind. Thanks to my colleague from SMART that I got an invitation to join their family day last May 21, 2009 and had an opportunity to have a temporary break from work. I asked to what place are we going and the name La Puerta Al Paraiso interests me.
A private resort, La Puerta El Paraiso caters only visitors with advanced reservation by calling. You can use the pool for P50. If you intend to stay, you can sleep in one of there beautiful and newly-constructed cottages.
- P2,800 — aircon w/ hot & cold shower, 2 large beds, good for 4 persons
- P2,700 — aircon with TV, refrigerator, hot & cold shower, 2 large beds, good for 4 persons
- P2,700 — aircon with TV, refrigerator, sofa bed, hot & cold shower, 1 large bed, good for 2-4 persons
- P2,600 — aircon with refrigerator, hot & cold shower, 2 large beds, good for 4 persons
- P1,600 — electric fan, hot & cold shower, 1 large bed, good for 2 persons
- P300 — per extra person/day
However, as I fill my eyes with the bliss of the beauty of the place, I am saddened by the thought I was not able to bring a good camera. Thanks to my cellphone, I got these great shots!